Sunday, June 12, 2011

The One Who Can Lose Me

To the one that holds my heart,

This is going to sound so very cliche, but if you break my heart, I will run you over with my car. Now I’m pretty sure you have no idea what I am capable of, but trust me I know all about you. You see, I have many friends, in many places. Since you have not received any threats yet, I guess you’re an alright guy.

But here’s a couple tips for you, always text me back, I get really frustrated if you don’t. Don’t ever hang up on me without saying good-bye first, I gets really pissed off. I have certain days where she has to watch her shows like Biggest Loser and Law and Order SVU, make sure you don’t plan anything on those days. Surprise me, I like them. I'm only ticklish in some spots and sometimes not ticklish at all. I am a fighter. And if I'm writing, either you’re in really big trouble or you’re making me happy.

And when you hug me, remember that you are hugging the most beautiful girl in the world and that you should always hug me back tighter. If you argue with her, argue back. But give in to me sometimes cause I can be a real bitch when I want to be. Don’t hurt me, that will be the worst thing that you will ever do.

You have no idea how lucky you are to call me yours. So cherish it. You have the honor of holding my hand. You have the privilege to kiss me when you want. You have the ability to make me happy. I'm not just another girl, I'm that girl that can make you the happiest person ever if you give me the chance. I'm worth everything. Everything. Take care of me.

Sincerely,

The one who can lose me

No comments:

Post a Comment