Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Will Never Date a Pig

Women tend to understand where I'm coming from. That is because they realize the importance of finding a high quality mate, who will contribute to the well being of later offspring. In contrast, the only people who got so angry over my post were all male high school and college drop outs. They became so pissed off and defensive because what I wrote had totally reminded them of why they continue to get ignored and rejected by women by like me, over and over again. They tried to justify their own failure by accusing me of being a "snob", and or a "gold digger", all of which are ridiculous because I have never once mentioned wanting to date a billionaire or be showered with diamond jewelry and fancy dinner. They also argued that education isn't important since someone can still be both successful and intelligent without ever stepping their foot on a university campus. While that is partially true, education, though isn't everything, will make someone a more well-rounded person.

Anyone who has ever taken classes IN ANY 4 year institution in the US (yeah, I'm not just talking about Ivy League, Berkeley, and Stanford) would be taught many incredible concepts from a variety of courses like arts, astronomy, anthropology, sociology, psychology, biology, chemistry, political science, literature, economic, ethnic studies, finance, etc... Thus, their mind become more opened and welcoming of new ideas, new religions, new cultures. They become more liberal. They support human rights. They appreciate multiculturalism. They like arts and foreign languages. And perhaps more importantly, they will know the difference between "your", and "you're"; "they're", "their", and "there"; "to", 'too", "two", and "tutu"; "where" and "we're"; et cetera and et cetera...

Even if I was willing to settle for someone without a college education and degree, would we even be having any common grounds? Would he be able to relate to my friends who are highly educated? If I had asked him questions on politics, religion, philosophical meanings? Would I have to give him 10 minutes or more to look up what I am talking about? Or would he try to switch topic by saying that he couldn’t think because his balls were itching?

When it comes down to it, each person, of course, will have their own set of standards for a mate. Some guy may ask for nothing but big breasts, or for a good cook. Others might prefer blonde over brunette, and or red hair over blonde, etc.. I have a few female friends who don’t really ask for anything but a nice, sweet, gentleman who will really care, respect and love them for who they are. In contrast, I also know girls who will not date a guy unless he always pays for dinner and buys them nice things. Whatever other people look for would obviously be their own personal choice, and that’s fine. I respect their wishes and never make any comment about their demands. So why is that so many people are so concerned with what I look for in a guy?

Shouldn’t I be the one to complain, since it’s such a nuisance for me to get hit on every single day by people that I am far from being attracted to and would never, in a million years, be interested in? I’ve actually always wonder how those guys have such bravery (being below average looking, uneducated, unemployed) have the nerve to approach girls like me. Sure, there are hot girls out there who don’t mind dating a super unattractive guy for some type of financial dependency, or for the insecurity that he won‘t cheat (and perhaps also with the hope that one day, he’ll magically become handsome overnight, just like in one of Disney’s most beloved movies: Beauty and the Beast) but for the rest of the remaining beautiful girls, particularly intelligent, and independent ones such as myself who prefer to make our own money and not rely on anyone: we’re just NOT fucking stupid. It’s as if I was to place an ad on Craiglist, trying to sell a 2009 Mercedes-Benz E class automobile, asking for $75,000 but end up receiving emails from shameless idiots who offer to trade it with their 2002 Ford Mustang. Wouldn’t you think they are insane?

Sorry to crush anyone’s dream but the saying "Birds from a feather flock together" is much more true than the saying "Opposites Attract", according to psychology researches, and therefore, people tend to socialize, connect and are drawn to those that are like themselves. If you think I'm wrong, then why isn't Brad Pitt married to a nurse, and why isn't Angelina making babies with a bartender? So how is it unreasonable for a woman like me, being highly attractive, intelligent, and educated to ask for a guy of my caliber? Come on, lawyers marry doctors, actors marry super models or actresses. Beautiful and classy women, of course, will marry handsome, successful men. Did they think someone like me would ever go for a janitor or a 30, 40 something year old who still lives at home with his parents? On the other hand, if I was old, overweight, and unattractive, even with an amazing singing voice such as Kelly Clarkson, do any of you actually think that I would be able to land a man who looks like Leonardo Dicaprio? Too bad, the world we live in isn't a fantasy island, my dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment