Sunday, May 8, 2011

Frustrated

This is the honest truth... for that one person who has put me in this place!

Have you ever been so frustrated that you are ready to give up on everything. Well, frustration has really hit home this past few weeks. Things have happened that I am not sure why they happened. I have been one to let things get to me, and in all reality they aren't important issues that I should be worrying about. I love the life I have and the people in it. But the one thing I don't get is why I have to be lied to time and time again. If you are sorry that you are hurting me then stop hurting me. I have let so many things bring me down. I am a strong woman and can survive with or without you! I don't need you and I choose to have you in my life... I am not dependent on you. It's just a great sense of feeling to have you in my life.

And for the person this about, you know who you are. I will always care for you.. you have found a way into my heart like no other. People ask me why I smile daily and its because I know that I have a great guy in my life. But, with a great guy comes great disappointments too. I just wish you would not tell me things you think I want to hear. I want it to come from your heart. Is that so hard to do? Be honest.. if you can't talk in person about it find another way to talk to me and I will understand. Just don't play with my heart because it has been broken one to many times and I don't know if I can bounce back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment