Saturday, July 2, 2011

That's What I Want

"Good morning my love!

I don’t think I could ever describe the way I really feel about you. I am so blessed for being the one you chose to be with and it’s a privilege to love you and to take care of you. You know that your a ‘Gift from God’ and it really is true because that’s what you are for me.

I want to be by your side forever, to lay with you and hear you breathing, watching you sleep. You’re so gorgeous! I never get tired of looking at you. Your beauty mesmerizes me. And our son is so beautiful because he has you as your father.
I love you so much. I want to marry you, to share my whole life with you, to wake up every day and see the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen. My best friend, my boyfriendd and hopefully my future husband. You’re the only one that I picture myself with in the future.

I was wondering about our future the other day, and I imagined us holding our baby through the night, trying to make him sleep. You were rocking him to sleep. And I realized that, that’s what I want, that’s what I really want with all that’s within me.

Thank you for being so caring, loving and patient.

Thank you for being my partner in crime

I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment